MAX Employment aims to empower people through support.
Whether you’ve been out of work for a while, or you have an injury or disability, MAX can help.
- Support in finding potential careers or jobs that suit you
- Job application support including resumes, cover letters and interview coaching
- Introductions to potential employers and work placements
- Access to thousands of jobs with their national employer partners
- Access to in house health professionals including psychologists and physiologists
- Soft skills and role specific training
- Help with transport, tools and uniform costs
- Support in work
As a Registered Training Organisation, MAX provides vocational, educational and certified training services to individuals across the country. They work closely with local government, support organisations and employers to bring services to communities in a respectful and culturally responsible way.