Data#3 People Solutions
The position will work closely with the ICT management team, technical resources and stakeholders to assist activities to progress smoothly and in a timely manner.
- Project Support Officer X 2
- Information Communication & Technology
- Onsite at Toowoomba, Minimum 3 days on-site per week
- Contract till 30th June 2024 with view of extension
The Project Support Officer position is a key role providing support, business development knowledge, analysis and assistance across the Information Communication and Technology (ICT) branch’s specified bodies of work.
The position will use preliminary analysis skills to support the work activities.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES – THE WORK YOU WILL DO
1. Provide support, business development knowledge, analysis and support across the branch’s work activities through active contribution to meetings, managing workshops, and coordination of project management activities.
2. Provide a high level of customer service by undertaking a range of activities to support and enhance effective business and system functions.
3. Undertake responsibility for functions of moderately complex work packages to ensure desired outcomes are met.
4. Analyse and review systems and business processes to identify process inefficiencies and business improvement opportunities while liaising with internal customers and project stakeholders to build supportive relationships within functional areas of the Council.
5. Contribute to ensuring up to date and accurate documentation of outcomes, reports, meeting notes, project schedules, plans and registers.
6. Contribute to research and analysis across the ICT portfolio to identify latent or duplicate capability and critically review business requirements.
7. Carry out other duties that are reasonably within the limits of the employee’s skill, competence and training as required.
POSITION SUCCESS CRITERIA – WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE
- Experience in the operation of IT Service Management or Project Management software be highly regarded.
- Organisational and Time Management Skills:
- Demonstrated ability in managing time, setting priorities, planning and organising own work achieve specific objectives and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the implementation, monitoring and delivering of and system improvements or programs.
- Customer Service Skills:
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to provide accurate and timely advice in a and supportive manner to support project objectives.
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders to understand how technology supports their work and documenting user stories and business requirements.
How to Apply:
To apply please send your resume by following the links below or contact Preeti at Data#3 on email@example.com
Please note that Data#3 will request as part of the recruitment process, reference checks and verification of your right to work in Australia. You may also be required to undertake background checks and police checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements. Data#3 does not accept unsolicited CVs from agencies.
Job Reference Number
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org