Website Oakey Beef Exports
We are currently seeking self-motivated individuals with an interest in red meat carcass grading and chiller assessment. This position will support Oakey Beef Exports in processing export quality beef products.
Ideally, candidates with the following attributes are encouraged to apply:
Experience in the Red Meat Industry would be beneficial
• Have a keen eye for detail
• Commitment to training
• Good communications skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Have or willing to gain a Aus-Meat Chiller Assessment Certificate
• Have or willing to gain an MSA Grader Certificate
• Be able to work Midnight and early morning shifts
• Have good reading and writing skills
• Have good eyesight and willing to do colour blindness test
Duties Would Include
Assessing and Grading beef carcasses to Aus-Meat standards
Liaise with Management, Supervisors, Aus-Meat & Department of Agriculture staff.
Ensuring all Food Safety and Work Safety procedures are followed
Work Monday to Friday 38.00-hour week with some overtime when required
Work in chilled cool room conditions
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org