Brighter Futures start here
As Australia’s biggest and most loved retailer, we’ve been brightening up everyday life for families for over 50 years. At our stores, distribution centres, and offices in Australia and New Zealand. All around the globe. Our diverse and inclusive 47,000 strong team come together for a common cause. Giving families easy access to our on-trend products and incredibly low prices – it’s the heart of everything we do.
As a leader in the retail market, we’re optimistic about our future and yours. We’re relentless in our pursuit for results, but changing at a rapid rate, giving you challenging work that you’ll be proud of. We celebrate your uniqueness and individuality. Because at Kmart it’s not just what you do, it’s who you are that makes every day living brighter.
Our team members are:
- Team players who work well with others
- Have positive attitudes and are keen to represent the Kmart brand
- Are proactive and take initiative
- Passionate about keeping your store looking tidy and organised
- Understand the importance of work safety
At Kmart, we have all kinds of roles available across our stores, and we do our best to match your interests and capabilities to a position in store that suits you.
Perks & Benefits we’ll offer you:
- We want you to feel rewarded for your commitment and hard work that’s why all team members get the opportunity to participate in a bonus program.
- A team member discount card that gives you a discount at 10% at Kmart, 5% Target and up to 5% at Bunnings and Officeworks.
- 50% off selected clothing and footwear for personal use.
- A free OnePass membership offering free delivery across Kmart, Target & Catch on eligible products.
- Access to the Kmart for You benefits program which entitles you to exclusive discounts and benefits in the areas of entertainment, travel, lifestyle, and health – with over 60 suppliers!
A place you can belong
At Kmart, we celebrate the rich diversity of the communities in which we operate and are committed to creating inclusive and safe environments where all our team members can contribute and succeed. We believe that all team members should feel valued, respected and safe irrespective of your gender, ethnicity, indigeneity, religious beliefs, education, age, disability, family responsibilities, sexual orientation and gender identity and we encourage applications from all candidates.
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to do well when applying or working at Kmart. Please provide details in your application if you have any injuries, illnesses or disabilities of which you are aware and which you believe may prevent you from performing any of the above tasks so that we can provide you with any adjustments alternatively you can email email@example.com.
Thank you for looking at Kmart as a potential employer, we wish you all the best for your application!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.kmart.com.au.