Website Focused On Care
Dignity, Respect, Individualised, Visionary and Engaging
What We Are Looking For
You’re experienced in the providing high-quality client centre support coordination.
You’re passionate about supporting people with disabilities and want to make a difference to people’s lives.
You embody our ethos of Dignity, Respect, Individualised, Visionary and Engaging.
You must possess the following skills/attributes:
- Experience in a support coordination, or similar role (essential)
- Passionate about providing person-centred and active support
- Drive and passion not only to support our existing clients but to contribute to the growth of this part of the business
- Ability to identify and implement workarounds to challenging problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong focus on quality outcomes and building relationships
- Good teamwork and customer service skills
- Blue Card & NDIS Worker Screening Card, or the ability to quickly obtain prior to commencing
- Authority to work in Australia
The following skills/attributes will be viewed favourably:
- Degree in Allied Health or a Certificate 3 or 4 in Disability, Youth Work, Welfare, Community Services, Mental Health and any other related courses
About the Role
Due to client growth, we are looking for a new Support Coordinator / Senior Support Coordinator position has been made available in our existing Toowoomba based team. The new team member will support our clients in Toowoomba and surrounding areas, Brisbane and out to Charleville.
This is a multi-faceted role with the successful candidate responsible for:
- assisting existing and new clients to implement their NDIS Plans and coordinate their services and supports
- building and maintain relationships with services providers and disability associations and groups in the region
- promoting the support coordination services of Focused on Care to the market and growing the client base
Benefits and Salary
- Competitive salary
- Passionate and supportive team
- Brand new office location in Toowoomba CBD
- Development opportunities
Focused on Care is a Queensland based organisation who provides individualised, high-quality care to meet the evolving needs of our clients and the community.
Our focus on quality supports has seen the demand for our services expand throughout Brisbane and now up through Caboolture and into the Sunshine Coast. Throughout this growth we have remained committed to ensuring our clients goals are being met and the small-business feel of the organisation remains.
We support NDIS, CHSP and NIISQ clients and pride ourselves on doing things differently and putting our clients at the centre of everything we do. We work hard to get to know both our clients and our team to ensure we match the right support worker with our clients to set everyone up for success.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and are committed to building a workplace culture which values diversity and inclusion. We welcome, actively support and promote the employment of people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTQIA, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) backgrounds and other diversity groups.