Website Churches of Christ
Churches of Christ has been there for thousands of Australians who’ve needed our compassion and care for 140 years. Our team of 4000 is helping to build communities across Queensland where people are enabled to live hope-filled, meaningful lives.
We are tremendously proud of the work our team does in our services. We provide the support, training and flexibility so you can focus on caring for our residents, giving them personalised support and attention.
Importantly, you will be someone who closely aligns with our organisational values of: Unconditional Love, Continual Innovation, Mutual Trust, Wise Stewardship and Safety.
You are a compassionate health care professional able to provide care with empathy and kindness. Your attention to detail will ensure that you are effectively monitoring the progress of the residents and administering medication or providing referrals where needed. Your strong communication skills will enable you to understand and communicate with not only your residents, but also their families and a broader care team.
As a Registered Nurse you will:
• Provide direct patient care, including providing medications and interventions.
• Liases with a multidisciplinary team to develop, implement and monitor bespoke care plans.
• Monitor and document resident health status and progress and make referrals as needed.
• Educate families about health conditions and medications.
• Provide guidance and support to our team of dedicated care workers.
To thrive in this role, you must have:
• Current registration as a registered nurse with the Australian Health Practitioner. Regulation Agency (AHPRA).
• Strong clinical knowledge and experience in aged care.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Compassionate and empathetic approach to patient care.
• A National Police Check or ability to obtain.
Under Churches of Christ policy and/or the applicable public health directions, team members are required to be up to date with their COVID-19 Vaccination. As part of the recruitment processes, we ask that you provide evidence that your vaccination meets the requirements of Churches of Christ policy or the applicable public health direction.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com