Wellbean Co is seeking an experienced Qualified Chef to join our team and cook up delicious meals and food to-go for staff, patients and visitors to the Toowoomba Hospital.
If you thrive in a busy environment, love giving back to your local community and have a real passion for what you do then we want to hear from you!
The position is full-time, Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm.
You’ll be based at our Toowoomba Hospital café but may be required to work at our Baillie Henderson Hospital café site if needed.
Wellbean Co, on occasion, provide catering support to Toowoomba Hospital Foundation and Darling Downs Health events and functions, so some after-hours work may be required.
We’re looking for someone to start with us as soon as possible.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Food preparation and presentation
- Catering for functions
- Working alongside our Head Chef
- Ensuring food standards, procedures and processes are followed
- Maintain a clean and compliant kitchen and workspace
- Adhere to hygiene and safety requirements
- Preserve and store food appropriately
We are looking for someone who is:
- Qualified and experienced
- Passionate about food and cooking
- Has an attention to detail
- Ability to maintain consistency
- Can work under pressure in a very busy environment
- Has a professional manner and can work both independently and alongside the Head Chef and kitchen staff
If you think this is the perfect role for you and would like to apply, please send your resume to our Cafe Manager at email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit wellbeanco.com.au .