Swift Energy Group
Swift Energy Group are a well-established electrical and Renewables company and are well respected in the industry for high quality, reliability and friendly service.
We are looking for a fun and easy-going person who enjoys doing a variety of tasks to join our friendly team in Toowoomba as an Accounts Payable and Administration Officer.
The right applicant will need to have a friendly personality, take pride in their work, enjoys interacting and working closely with a team built on trust and most of all, are easy to deal with, with a can-do attitude.
You will be responsible for the full accounts payable cycle from authorising and accurately cost coding purchase orders, processing supplier invoices and setting up supplier payments.
In addition to Accounts Payable, you will be the first point of contact for Administration duties through answering the phone and greeting clients. You will also assist with training requirements, asset management and a variety of other ad hoc tasks as they arise.
This position requires someone who has great attention to detail, can make informative decisions and can handle the pressure to meet deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process and Manage supplier invoices
- Process purchase orders and ensure costs are accurately coded
- Monitor subcontractor claims
- Process weekly and EOM Supplier payments
- Daily reconciliation of bank accounts and credit card transactions
- General office duties, answering phones, receiving supplier goods
- Manage and keep up to date the Asset Register
- Schedule Training Requirements and update register
- Assisting with the calculation of timesheets
- Compile monthly man hour reports
- Project Support with other Ad Hoc tasks
Skills and Experience:
- A professional, positive, and bubbly attitude is essential
- Previous experience in a similar administrative role desired
- Experience with accurate data entry and attention to detail
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to priorities work and meet deadlines
Benefits of working with Swift Energy Group are:
- Fun, flexible and relaxed environment
- No hierarchy management, work as one team
- Social club events funded by Swift
When it comes to our team, Swift have 4 very strong values that we align ourselves to:
Trust – We trust each other to do our job well
Quality – Is important so no short cuts, take the time to get it right. Learning from each other
Easy to Deal – Can do attitude, find solutions not problems
Passion – Genuinely care, initiative, take pride and continual improvement
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org