Comprehensive information for Toowoomba employers to help you easily access relevant jobs programs and initiatives, workforce planning tools, plus business and region information to help attract and retain employees.
Local Jobs Programs
Year 10 Work Experience – local high schools
State Government Programs & Initiatives
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Agribusiness (Highfields SHS, Downlands College, Wilsonton SHS, Oakey SHS, Pittsworth SHS)
- Building and Construction (Highfields SHS, St Joseph’s College, Tmba SHS, Wilsonton SHS)
- Community Services (Wilsonton SHS)
- Tourism and Hospitality (Centenary Heights SHS, St Joseph’s College, St Saviour’s College)
- Health (St Saviour’s College)
- Information and Communication Technology
- Minerals and Energy (Centenary Heights SHS, Downlands College, Oakey SHS, Pittsworth SHS, Toowoomba SHS)
- Screen and Media
Federal Government Programs & Initiatives
Business & Industry
Latest Local Employment Training and Career Tips and Information
If you're on the hunt for your dream job, you've probably been laser-focused on polishing your...
Applications are now open for the Custodial Correctional Officer (CCO) role at both Lockyer Valley...
Business Chamber Queensland’s Workforce Evolve program is transforming business employment...